I am not a vegetarian, vegan, or anything. I am not on a crash diet, flush, or fast. I'm just a young mother trying to eat better and get my kids to do the same. I fell in love with vegetables during my last pregnancy, and that's usually what I have for lunch. Most of my reason for starting this blog is to document the simplicity of the healthy meals I eat so that others can enjoy them as well, even in a short amount of time (or with one hand, as is often my case).

Friday, June 26, 2015

Running Tunes

Let me begin by saying that I know very well how odd my music collection is, and I recognize that this may not be helpful to anyone. But it may help someone! Alls I know is, when I was trying to put together this playlist I got zero help from the internet because of my music taste and collection. I'm putting this out here in the hopes that even the smallest part of it will help someone who has slightly similar music tastes to my own.

My music collection ranges from old obscure tidbits from my mom, to musicals, to a large collection of classic rock, to punk, to ska, to 90s alternative, to 80s butt rock, to instrumental tracks, to some selections of more modern pop music, to local bands that don't even exist anymore, to church music, and anything in between. To make this playlist, I clicked through every song in my iTunes and tapped out the beat. I'm now sharing the results of that effort (probably 2 hrs of work) with the rest of the world. I hope it helps even one person.

I run comfortably at 11:30/mile, taking kind of small steps, which puts me between 158-170 bpm. 165-180 is closer to 10:30/mile.

                                               My warm up list (158-162 bpm)


My steady jog list (160-170 bpm)
 
                                               My speedy jog list (175-185 bpm)

No comments:

Post a Comment